Pages
Blog: Oceania & Asia
Blog: Whales and Dolphins
King Penguin
Orca!
St. Kilda
"It's life Jim, but not as we know it"
Monday, 28 September 2026
Dotterel again at Vale Santo
The dotterel were still at Vale Santo this morning, though I couldn't find them on a return visit this afternoon.
This area has one of the largest breeding populations of red-billed chough in Portugal, but that's still only about 80 pairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Mediterranean gull EW31770 sets a new longevity record
On Saturday I reported seeing a ringed Mediterranean gull at Pennington Flash. By taking a few photos of the ring from d...
Billinge Hill - Ring Ouzel
Ring Ouzel 1 male on the site of the old landfill "stone circle". Best viewed from the Beacon. Willow Warbler 2 Chiffchaff 2 This ...
Bufflehead, Foryd Bay
There's been a drake bufflehead frequenting the North Wales coast since the beginning of December and finally today I managed...
No comments:
Post a Comment