Quail 2 singing
Year: 269 (Quail)
So I said to myself, "Colin, if you're serious about getting to 300 this year, you just can't miss Quail, you need to see one soon before they stop calling. Get out there and find one lad, and don't come back until you do." Seven hours and 350 miles later I'm in Aberdeenshire listening to Quail. If only the rest of life could be that simple....
Quail.
Sunday, 3 August 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
On Saturday I reported seeing a ringed Mediterranean gull at Pennington Flash. By taking a few photos of the ring from d...
-
Ring Ouzel 1 male on the site of the old landfill "stone circle". Best viewed from the Beacon. Willow Warbler 2 Chiffchaff 2 This ...
-
There's been a drake bufflehead frequenting the North Wales coast since the beginning of December and finally today I managed...


No comments:
Post a Comment