Once again a dull drizzly day at Pennington flash produced the goods with the
discovery of an adult Sandwich tern on no.9 buoy just off the sailing club. It
was found at 7.25am and was still on the buoy when I left at 8.30, but
apparently was gone by 9.00am. Also this morning a curlew flew over calling, 10 common terns and quite a few hirundines, mainly sand martins, plus about 100
swifts.
Sunday, 3 August 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
On Saturday I reported seeing a ringed Mediterranean gull at Pennington Flash. By taking a few photos of the ring from d...
-
Ring Ouzel 1 male on the site of the old landfill "stone circle". Best viewed from the Beacon. Willow Warbler 2 Chiffchaff 2 This ...
-
There's been a drake bufflehead frequenting the North Wales coast since the beginning of December and finally today I managed...





No comments:
Post a Comment