The adult summer plumage pied-billed grebe showed very well this evening from Lower Hide. It was my third in the UK, and is presumably the same bird which was in Gloucestershire up until two days ago. On the way back to the car I thought I caught briefly the song of a spotted crake which has been between the causeway and the Lower hide.
Year: 196 (Pied-billed grebe)
Sunday, 26 April 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
On Saturday I reported seeing a ringed Mediterranean gull at Pennington Flash. By taking a few photos of the ring from d...
-
Ring Ouzel 1 male on the site of the old landfill "stone circle". Best viewed from the Beacon. Willow Warbler 2 Chiffchaff 2 This ...
-
There's been a drake bufflehead frequenting the North Wales coast since the beginning of December and finally today I managed...





No comments:
Post a Comment