Pages
Blog: Oceania & Asia
Blog: Whales and Dolphins
King Penguin
Orca!
St. Kilda
"It's life Jim, but not as we know it"
Thursday, 12 August 2010
Eccleston Mere
Juvenile Arctic Tern still present, for at least its fifth day, offering more good photo opportunies but only when landed. I found it very difficult to get any good flight shots.
About the best I could manage!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Mediterranean gull EW31770 sets a new longevity record
On Saturday I reported seeing a ringed Mediterranean gull at Pennington Flash. By taking a few photos of the ring from d...
Billinge Hill - Ring Ouzel
Ring Ouzel 1 male on the site of the old landfill "stone circle". Best viewed from the Beacon. Willow Warbler 2 Chiffchaff 2 This ...
Bufflehead, Foryd Bay
There's been a drake bufflehead frequenting the North Wales coast since the beginning of December and finally today I managed...
No comments:
Post a Comment